Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proof read and polished. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the journal paper template . This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
The IJRPC invites contribution in the following categories:
- Original research.
- Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic.
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
- Technical Notes.
- We accept extended version of papers previously published in conferences and/or journals.
- Submitted papers MUST be written in English, not exceeding 10 double-column pages IJRPC format.
- An addition of 5 pages is allowed.
- Download the paper template. (submitted papers need to be in MS Word format with file extension .doc or .docx)
- During indexing process the authors' names as given in the final manuscript will be considered.
- Call For Paper - You will have to submit your manuscript together with the Copyright Form email@example.com